Wednesday, October 6, 2010

3rd shift house-wife?

Yep, that was me.

Pete started working 3rd shift right after we got married. I did not want to be on an opposite schedule of my new husband so I tried to stay on his sleep schedule as much as possible. I am SO grateful I got to do that when I could (aka, pre-baby) and glad Pete was on board with me doing that too. I felt like I could keep myself fairly busy but I definitely did have some extra time on my hands at times. Here is one project I worked on a lot in the wee hours while I listened to books on tape, sermons, old time radio shows, etc.


I "finished" it a couple days ago. There is supposed to be more (a background...) but I don't know that I would have put in the many more hours it would have taken to finish it "completely". It was one of those projects that I would work on a lot sometimes then not work on it for days/weeks/months etc...

Now to get it framed!

No comments: